I remember it like it was yesterday. It was an exhausting day. A familiar feeling.
Kids in bed, dishes are done, the house is clean, laundry folded, checked in with my husband, then crawled my way to shower.
With the bathroom door locked, hot water pouring, I started to sob.
“I can’t do this anymore, I’m so done feeling like this”
This being: endless exhaustion, feeling moody, hormonal, in all sorts of pain, looking at myself in the mirror with disgust and shame, having a flakey hair, flaky skin, disconnected from myself. Feeling chronically unappreciated, lonely, constant yelling, and never feeling like I/we had enough. In other words, I was done surviving, or just getting through another day.
Does raising small children mean I have to suffer through it one day at a time, or can I actually THRIVE and enjoy my life as a woman, wife, and a mother?
The answer begins with a decision.
The decision that your health matters, your well-being matters, you are worth it and deserve to feel good. This is the best thing you can do for your daughter who will one day model you.
Imagine how that would feel like to see your daughter modeling so naturally what you had to work so hard for?
This is what you will learn in the Thrive Mastermind For Conscious Mothers Who Are Raising Girls.
So what does it mean to THRIVE as a woman, wife, and mother?
- It means to feel safe and in harmony inside your own body.
- It means to understand how the body works, how your digestive system and metabolism work.
- It means figuring out what is your chronotype and utilize sleep to support your health.
- It means to live in alignment with your menstrual cycle and hormones.
- It means to cultivate emotional mastery and learn how to regulate your big emotions.
- It means to find what it is that you want to do with your life, how you want to feel and courageously design the roadmap to get there.
- It means to know how to feel good about your sexuality and optimize joy and pleasure.
More than anything, It means embodying womanhood. Feeling really good in your own skin, and hopefully, pass that on to your daughter.
If this sounds like something your soul has been craving, this is your chance. I only accept serious women into this program, only women who are serious about making a change in their lives. Women who are done surviving and are ready to THRIVE!
You deserve to feel good!
I am committed to guiding you and holding your hand with love, compassion, and sisterhood, but also to kick your booty when needed 😉
Sending you much love and many blessings,
p.s. By filling up this application you are not committing to anything, other than giving yourself permission to be curious and ask if this is something that can help you show up in your life as a better mother, better wife, and better woman.