I hear from so many of you that you want to know more about me.
I love reading and whenever I pick up a new book the first thing I do is go straight to the acknowledgments portion because that’s where I the ‘real’ person lives.
So I get it.
Today on the podcast I share more about myself, my journey and my health mission.
I talk about:
- The various ways in which I see women mistreating themselves as women, wives, and mothers.
- How my maternal lineage influenced me and why I didn’t want my daughters to end up like them.
- My motherhood journey and the healing I’ve experienced in that (still do).
- My ‘eat-pray-love’ moment and what came out of that.
- My mission as an embodiment coach for women.
- My approach and how it looks like to work with me.
I hope you can find yourself in my story and know that you are not alone!
Whether you struggle with your relationships with people (parenting, marriage), your relationship with money (not clear what to do with your life/time, scarcity mindset, money wounds, etc), or with your relationship with your body and health, I want you to know that this can change.
All you need to do is decide.
Say “yes” to yourself.
Open your mind.
Slow down and listen.
Ask for help and wait.
It will happen.
Your feminine energy doesn’t travel in the speed of Google. It needs time to simmer and cook before it manifests.
You got this!
If you’re ready to say ‘yes’ to yourself (or willing to open your mind to it), head on over to my website and schedule a quick coffee chat with me.
I’m happy to hold space for you and help you create a plan of action in your way to change and heal from past conditioning and find the true you 😉
Here’s the link: www.healthbeginswithmom.com/discovery-call
Ohh, and forgot to add, it’s free.
Sending you much love & healing,