Welcome to the community of women and mothers who have decided to claim their power, love themselves, thrive in their female body, and hopefully pass on this wisdom to their daughters as well.
My name is Dorit Palvanov, I am a wife, mom of three girls and a women’s health and motherhood coach. I am a Diva as well.
My work in the world is a tribute to the Creator who has given me life in a female body and was gracious enough to allow me to birth three daughters.
I raise women. I raise mothers. I raise Divas.
(I am convinced that the fact I have birthed three girls myself is not a coincidence.)
It took me a long time to admit this is my life’s purpose but it’s true. I can finally say it out loud!
You must be wondering what do I mean by a “Diva”?
– A Diva is a woman who knows what she wants (familiar with the “I don’t know what I want” syndrome?)
– A Diva is a woman who is free from victimhood. She realized that she has the power to create change in her own life.
– A Diva honors the wisdom of her body and knows how to tap into it. She knows how to listen to the intuitive voice that guides her through life. She is not afraid of “woo-woo”.
– A Diva has resolved her conflict and/or lifelong battle with food and knows how to nourish herself and enjoy what she eats.
– A Diva understands how her female body works, she’s in tune with her hormones, embraces her cyclical nature and organizes her life according to these principles.
– A Diva understands her man (or partner) and chooses to nourish this relationship daily. Friendships don’t just happen, it takes work.
– If a Diva is a mother, she practices being a conscious, respectful and peaceful parent. She is in tune with her kids and nourishes them mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically. She embraces herself as a healer and is not afraid to try alternative ways to help her kids be more of who they are.
– A Diva understands that it is impossible to thrive without sisterhood, therefore she is actively cultivating her tribe and surrounds herself with other like-minded women who get it. She needs a community of women to lift her up, listen to her, understand what she’s going through and share advice when needed. Women are wired for connection. We cannot thrive in isolation.
– A Diva craves sensuality and finds pleasure in her body and in intimacy
– A Diva has resolved her difficult and/or turbulent relationship with her own mother and knows how to tune to her ‘inner wise mother’.
– A Diva doesn’t compare herself to other women, instead, she celebrates them. A flower doesn’t compare itself to other flowers, it just blooms!
– A Diva practices being present every day. After all, it is called a practice for a reason.
– A Diva has a solid spiritual practice
– A Diva has fully healed from her childhood and transitioned safely into adulthood. She embraces the fragility of the human experience with love, compassion, grace, humility, wisdom, silence and peace.
– A Diva is having an affair with life and flirts with it every day!
I believe that every woman has a Diva inside of her and my work is dedicated to helping you find and reclaim her.
I am done with surviving or just pushing through, sucking it up and waiting for things to miraculously change.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work this way. Things don’t miraculously change. If you want to see your life change you must take action.
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result.” A. Einstein
You are wiser than that.
I am inviting you to reclaim your inner goddess, your inner Diva. Come on a date with me!
A Diva Date is a 45-minute phone/Zoom call where we talk about you – your vision, what you want to create in your life, your goals, motherhood, marriage (or partnership), your healing journey and where you want to go.
This is designed to help bring you more clarity and allow you to be more resourceful and creative with your time, energy and your human design as a woman.
This is NOT a sales call! (Although, if you’re interested we can talk about that too).
The main goal is to allow you to be seen and heard. Which is what we really want (for ourselves and our daughters).
Book your Diva Date by following the link below:
Choose ‘Diva Date’ from the list of services, Dorit (clients) from the list of coaches, and then the date and time that works best for you.