Nutrition Training For Parents - Keeping it REAL and PRACTICAL in the KitchenJoin me live for six weeks and learn how to apply basic nutritional principles to your daily lives, how to feed picky eaters, how to 'healthify' your kitchen, and stop feeling scared every time you eat or feed your child. Classes begin on Monday, June 5th, 2017. Choose from three different time slots: 10 AM, 1 PM or 8 PM EST Get DetailsEnroll Now
Are you a mom with young kids?
Are you overwhelmed by conflicting health advice on social media, blogs & magazines?
Do you have picky eaters, or kids who don’t like vegetables?
Do you feel like you just don’t know what to eat?
Are you struggling with meal planning?
Are you looking for healthier recipes online but never seem to have these “weird” ingredients?
Do you feel ‘worried sick’ that your child is not getting proper nourishment from what they eat?
Are you feeling guilty that you are feeding your kids unhealthy foods?
Then, read on… I have a solution for You!
Hi, my name is Dorit Palvanov
I’m a wife and mother of three young girls (7, 5 and 10-month-old baby). I’m a registered holistic nutritionist specializing in pediatrics and family nutrition.
Working closely with families in the past five years, I see most people are feeling confused about health and don’t know where to start or which foods to buy.
To clear some of this confusion I started inviting moms into my own kitchen and showing them first hand how I do it, how I set up my kitchen, which ingredients I use and which are my most trusted brands.
Prior to meeting with me, most moms were anxious, worried, confused and overwhelmed. For whatever reason, they had a picture in their minds that eating healthy is difficult and too expensive, and basically is an unattainable goal for them.
They were certain that kids won’t eat the “healthier foods” and that without the support they cannot do the change. However, after seeing how another mom does it, all of a sudden they felt like it is not so hard – It is actually possible and even fun!
I’ve created a six weeks transformative online group coaching program designed to take you from having no clue about healthy eating to replacing the unhealthy ingredients, to then incorporating them in recipes and your daily life.
How will your life get easier with this program?
Kids will get sick less often (maybe once or twice in a year and only for a couple of days)
Know how to read and understand the ingredients on packaged foods
Energy levels will go up
Feeling confident with regards to what kids eat
Kids are much more curious about new foods, and actually agree to try most of it
Less sick days in general for everyone at home
Maintain a stable weight without dieting
Know what boxed foods to stay away from
Here’s what moms say about the program:
What You Will Learn In The Program:
Healthy Drinks & Liquids
Discover the best water filtration system for your home, teas, coffee, juices and smoothies. Bonus downloads include:
- 10 recipes for kid-friendly raw juices
- 10 recipes for kid-friendly smoothies
- 5 must have herbal teas to keep in your pantry
- A comparison of water filtration systems
- A comparison of best juicers & blenders
Healthier Alternatives to Pantry Must-haves
Oils, salt, herbs & spices, sugar/sweeteners. Bonus downloads include:
- 5 must have spices and their healing power
- 9 healthier replacements to sugar
- Best replacements for table salt
- A guide for choosing the best cooking oil for different heating temperatures
The Healthy Fridge
Discover the best way to buy vegetables, fruits, meats, poultry & fish, dairy & eggs. Bonus downloads include:
- Must-have list of seasonal fruits
- Must-have list of seasonal vegetables
- A list of dirty dozen and clean fifteen to help you save money
- Julie Daniluk’s Anti-Inflammatory Food pyramid
- A Weekly Healthy Shopping list
Grains, Beans & Legumes
Bonus downloads include:
- List of beans according to their nutritional value and their cooking times
- List of healthiest breads on the market
Healthy Snacks & Fast Food For You & Your Kids
Discover the best way to buy nuts & seeds, prepare healthy snacks & guilt free sweets. Bonus downloads include:
- An extensive list of healthy sweets and snacks
- Including specific brand names, as well as
- Recipes for homemade versions of some of the recommended products
Maintain what you’ve transformed
Bonus downloads include:
- Replacing toxic containers and cookware with healthier alternatives
- The healthy kitchen must have utensils
- Must have kitchen appliances to make healthy cooking a breeze
- Building new habits and the cost of healthy living
- Checklist of the kitchen sections according to what we’ve learned