Teach Your Kids To Eat Healthy With Love and Good Sense
As parents, we want the best for our children. We want our child to grow healthy and live up to his/her potential. At the end of the day, we want to give them a good start in life.
Before jumping to big ideas like helping them live up to their potential, can we all agree that keeping them alive is a challenge on its own? I mean, one of the most challenging responsibilities of a parent is to feed our children, but what do you do when they refuse food? When he/she can go days on end without eating? Or eating very little?
Does this sound familiar?
- You have carved out the time to make a beautiful, nutritionally balanced meal for your family, and your child doesn’t want to eat it
- Your child routinely eats very little (which you find to be worrisome)
- Your child doesn’t want to sit at the table, keeps jumping up and down and not honoring the idea of ‘sitting down to eat’
- Your child eats very slowly (and you find it extremely annoying)
- You have to use distractions (TV, phone, toys, etc) to keep your child engaged and interested in food.
- You have to run around after your child because that’s the only way he/she will eat.
- You feed your child in the bath because that’s the only way he/she eats willingly
- Your child is too lean but doesn’t seem lethargic.
- Your child is full of energy, however, eats very little
- Your child is constipated most of the time and you don’t know how to help.
- You dread meal time, you wish someone else could do it for you.
- You don’t enjoy cooking and resort to processed foods and then feel guilty for doing so
Parenting is Personal Growth on Steroids!
Parenting is definitely a journey. I like to call it ‘personal growth on steroids’. Whether you like it or not, parenting will make you grow. Children bring so much joy into our lives along with an opportunity to look within and question the way we have been showing up to our own lives so far. Admit it – you do love cookies, chips, ice cream and eating out (i’m not even talking about sleeping in or watching TV until midnight).
So what do you do now that you have kids? Should you forget about your own cravings and desires and play pretend? Or should you find a way to cultivate harmony in your life and learn how to instill healthy eating habits without affecting your relationship with your child?
What sounds more reasonable and more sustainable?
As you know I have three kids myself and feeding each one of them has been a challenge since each child is different! I have, however, developed a process which has helped me to approach feeding and mealtime in a more conscious and intentional manner, and I’d love to share it with you!
This course is for parents who want to learn how to approach feeding in a way that is not stressful, fearful, without bribing kids to eat, without using food as a reward or punishment.
We tend to overcomplicate and obsess over food too much and as a result, raise a whole generation of children who will have some sort of emotional eating problem.
I see way too many health experts who pride themselves on being ‘food Nazis’ in their own homes. Allowing no junk food, creating strict restrictions around food, making everything from scratch and basically obsessing over food. Little do they know that these children are only waiting for an opportunity to rebel and do things their own way.
Food is not meant to be a struggle. Food is one of life’s greatest pleasures, and when we, parents, put too many sanctions around it, kids resist it. And rightfully so! That can and should be avoided. This course will teach you how.
My goal with this course is to teach you how to feed your children with love and good sense because it is not about the broccoli! We have to change the conversation from nutrition to healthy habits, conscious eating and feeding and establish a positive relationship with food that will last a lifetime!
My Goal For You
My mission is to give you the support and tools you need to enjoy your short time as a mother (or father) of your child through establishing a positive relationship with food. I want to see more parents enjoying, smiling, feeling joy and contempt around the table together with their children.
So, what are you going to learn?
- Let’s start with WHY? Define your ‘Why Statement’
- How to step away from drama and step into Empowerment
- Division of Responsibility in Feeding
- The Dreaded Drama Triangle
- Letting go of limiting beliefs you have around food
- ‘The Work’ of Byron Katie
- Your Child Knows How To Eat And Grow
- Guideline for Kids’ Healthy Nutrition
- Tips and Tricks How to get kids to eat without bribing or punishing with food
- How To Teach Healthy Eating Habits?
Course Delivery Method
All classes are taught online via Zoom (an online software similar to Skype). Each session is 90 minutes long where we dive deep and I coach you through your specific challenge or struggle. On top of live coaching, you will also have unlimited access to me via email and WhatsApp for the duration of the course.
The price of the course is $599 CAD if paid in full.
If you need a payment plan the price is $220 in three equal payments.