You are not who you think you are! As women, we tend to think less of ourselves and belittle our talents and abilities for whatever reason. We often say “I am not good at this”, or “I will never be able to be or have that”. Today on the show I talk about how we are constantly lying to ourselves and leading ourselves to live less than optimal lives. I am not interested in surviving through this life, I am all about THRIVING!
- Ep 35 – How To Make Only One Meal The Entire Family Will Eat With Jodi Danen
- Ep 34 – Stop Feeling Overwhelmed By Living According To The Four Phases Of Creation – Part 2
- Ep 33 – How Estrogenics Are Making You Fat, Sick, and Infertile with Guest Dr. Anthony Jay
- Ep 32 – How To Modify What You Eat, How You Exercise and Socialize According To The Four Phases Of Your Monthly Cycle (aka Cycle syncing) – Part 1
- Ep 31 – Getting Your Momjo Back with Liat Kerbel Horovitz and Carolina Rzeznikiewiz Co-creators of Momjo