Today on the show I read an article that is circulating online and is called “The Silent Tragedy Affecting Today’s Children”, written by Victoria Prooday. I love her message and totally agree with what she says. As parents, we are not noticing that an entire generation of children is growing up to feel entitled, deserving and lack basic social skills. I see this in my work as well, as parents are afraid to say “No” to their kids, and by doing so are not providing their children with proper boundaries and limits and are not establishing themselves as authority figures but rather lower themselves to a “friend” level. This is wrong!!! You need to hear/read this and change, it is not too late.
- Ep 35 – How To Make Only One Meal The Entire Family Will Eat With Jodi Danen
- Ep 34 – Stop Feeling Overwhelmed By Living According To The Four Phases Of Creation – Part 2
- Ep 33 – How Estrogenics Are Making You Fat, Sick, and Infertile with Guest Dr. Anthony Jay
- Ep 32 – How To Modify What You Eat, How You Exercise and Socialize According To The Four Phases Of Your Monthly Cycle (aka Cycle syncing) – Part 1
- Ep 31 – Getting Your Momjo Back with Liat Kerbel Horovitz and Carolina Rzeznikiewiz Co-creators of Momjo