Today on the show I read an article that is circulating online and is called “The Silent Tragedy Affecting Today’s Children”, written by Victoria Prooday. I love her message and totally agree with what she says. As parents, we are not noticing that an entire generation of children is growing up to feel entitled, deserving and lack basic social skills. I see this in my work as well, as parents are afraid to say “No” to their kids, and by doing so are not providing their children with proper boundaries and limits and are not establishing themselves as authority figures but rather lower themselves to a “friend” level. This is wrong!!! You need to hear/read this and change, it is not too late.
- Ep 20 – How To Get Your Sleep Back After Having A Baby with Guest Rachael Kullman
- Ep 19 – The Silent Tragedy Affecting Today’s Children
- Ep 18 – Benefits of Yoga For Women Who Are Mothers With Guest Rachel Piccolo
- Ep 17 – Don’t Eat Your Way Through This!
- Don’t Have Time To Read Books? Try Listening to Podcasts On Your Phone!